1.7
Interest Rate

Dodge Chrysler in Williamsburg Virginia Every time I bring my charger In it comes home with more problems. Missing pieces on dash.

Missing fog lamp. Fog assembly broken. Didn't pass inspection. Was told they removed my bumper and it appears to have been in a collision w front end repIr!

No it has not and I purchased it off there lot. Maybe they did that damage???? Headlamp harness recalled and they charged me $400+ because I put a bulb in to be able to drive it to dealership. Dealership blames me for the exact symptoms of the recall because after it burned and melted the headlamp assembly I replaced the bulb before I got to the dealer My car has needed new rotors .

Brake pads door handles Ac unit needed fixed. And worst of all the fuel pump failed all in under five years. Chrysler told me they couldn't guarantee they could get me in with a broken fuel pump spewing fumes. :/ Once I picked it up and it was covered in oily grease.

I couldn't see out the windows I was told the detail is on them next time. They never detailed my car since. Said they are too busy I do not trust them and they have new workers every time. It's like leaving your child w a bad babysitter.

They treat it poorly because no one is looking and they are not trained well enough and probably do not care. I will not take my car there anymore . And Chrysler will not assist.

I own my car. No paymemts and it is going downhill fast.

Review about: Williamsburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments